This Roundabout Wooden Memory Chess game is a great way of developing a child's fine motor skills and memory while having fun with the whole family. Designed to be played by up to 6 players at a time, it's a wonderful toy to bring the family together and test each other's memory!
Made with wood and painted with non toxic paint, the smooth edges are safe for young and old hands alike.
How to play:
- Insert the wooden pegs into the peg board randomly while trying to remember where the colours are placed.
- Player 1 rolls the dice to display a colour and then picks a peg from the board.
- If the dice colour and the peg colour match the player keeps the peg and gets to roll the dice again.
- If the player doesn't match the colour peg to the dice, it's the next players' turn.
- The player with the most correct matched pegs at the end of the game wins.
There are many other ways to play this game either alone or with multiple players. The rules and how to play are only limted by your imagination!
It's an excellent toy for improving memory, hand-eye coordination and observation while stimulating logical thinking and problem solving skills.
The playing board measures 18cm in diameter while the chess pieces are 1.5cm x 4.3cm and the dice is 2cm. Due to the smaller pieces it is recommended for children 3 and over.